EJOT Structural Parts
Cost and time savings through 100% digital development:
- Design Optimization
- Fill simulation in Moldex 3D
- Warpage simulation
- FEM calculation
- tool design
Heavy-duty structural component
Thanks to state-of-the-art plant technology and years of know-how, structural components from EJOT, designed to meet customer-specific requirements, meet the highest demands in terms of tight tolerances, dimensional stability, resistance and appearance.
Digital product development is global at EJOT.
The global locations are networked to optimally handle global projects from development to series production. This is done in close collaboration with the customer and saves both time and costs.
- 3D CAD article and tool design (VISI-CAD)
- Injection Molding Simulation (Moldex3D)
- DoE statistical experiment planning (JMP)
- Additive Manufacturing (HP Designjet 3D printer)Existing network to university institutes, research institutions and internal engineering service providers
- In-house FEM calculation (ANSYS)
- High-performance partners in toolmaking (rapid tooling)
- Many years of automotive project experience in an international environment